LEARN SPANISH IN SPAIN
Do you want to learn Spanish in Spain?
Join us at Crocland and you can improve your Spanish, doing fun activities and learning more about Spanish culture. With us you will learn to speak Spanish in real situations and fun environments. We have the best facilities in Spain, organising camps and a tailor-made programmme of activities for small groups.
Our program is focused on students from 7 to 17 years old that wish to combine the learning of the Spanish language and knowledge of Spanish culture by participating in a wide program that includes daily classes, culture trips, drama and art activities, wáter sports like kayaking, banana boats, adventure park, climbing and fun games, living with Spanish students and teachers. The monitors speak English and Spanish and supervise the children 24 hours a day.
The program includes accomodation and full board in a residence, in clean comfortable rooms for 4, 5 and 6 kids, with a bathroom in each room. The residence is allocated in a safe and beautiful resort with all the services, restaurant, sport facilities, swimming pool and adventure games.
The facilities in the Camp
The facilities are located in San Rafael, Segovia, in the lungs of the Sierra de Guadarrama, 60 km from Madrid and 35 from Segovia. With over 25,000 square meters surrounded by pine trees and gardens, the centre has a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball, amusement parks and multi adventure circuit.
Address: Calle Calzada s/n
San Rafael 40410, Segovia, Spain
- With 4, 5 and 6 beds bedrooms
- With bathrooms in rooms
- With multipurpose room for workshops
- Equipped classrooms for classes
- Swimming pools and gardens
- Tennis and basketball court
- With abundant lawns and shade
- Adventure activities in the facility
For further information click here.
Depending on the age and preferences, we offer different options:
Programme “Young learners”
For students that come by themselves and groups that are studying Spanish who are aged between 7 and 14 years old, we organise residential summer camps where the students can live and learn alongside Spansh students and monitors, learning Spanish with native Spanish teachers and learning the language by participating in various fun activities, such as games, sports, artistic workshops, cooking, drama, music and dance, that make Crocland summer camp unforgotable.
The students are accompanied by monitors 24 hours and placed into groups according to their age.
Programa “Junior learners”
For young learners from 15 to 17 years old that want to come to Spain to learn about Spanish culture, Spanish cuisine, or visit famous cultural cities,… and get to know a lot of Spanish people to practice the language at Crocland we organise everything, so you do not have to worry about anything. Simply learn and have fun.
Activities in English
The students will improve their English with very dynamic daily classes and performing their favorite activities, learning to interact and think in another language without leaving Spain.
In addition to the activities of previous years such as horseriding, multi-adventure in the trees, new artistic activities, new this year we have included sightseeing tours and water sports with canoeing and banana boat ride, which will make Crocland 2016 camp an unforgettable experience.
- 10 hours of lessons a week in small groups (máx 10 students).
- Activities and workshops connected with Spanish culture.
- Fun and games every day,, with Spanish students.
- Weekly trips to cities like Segovia or Madrid.
- Water sports in the lake: kayaking, banana, and barbecue.
- Climbing Adventure, zip-wire and abseiling.
- Horse riding (second week only)
Native bilingual monitors
In addition, Crocland has a team of monitors bilingual and native that differs in the quality of its workers and their activities with qualified instructors and coordinators, trained in the field of education, pedagogy, language, socio-cultural, sport and physical activity.
They are highly experienced monitors in camps and with young adolescents, innovative programmed activities and emotionally charged, so that the campers enjoy and do not have time to get bored.
Price of Summer Camp in Ciudad Real
- One week (six nights): 535 euros
- Two weeks (thirteen nights): 895 euros
- The activities of the program.
- Full board and accomodation, starting on Sunday and leaving on Saturday. For stays of fourteen days, the Saturday is included.
- Food suitable for children with special needs.
- Bilingual monitors of Crocland, accompanied 24 / 7 (one monitor , ten children)
- Accident and civil insurance included.
- On line diary for información and a special blog for families.
What is not included
- Flights are not included.
- Tranasfer from airport is not included. Price for 1 , 2, 3 or 4 students: 150 euros one way in one vehicle. For over 20 students, the price is 25 euros per person.
- Each extra day will be charged at a rate of 80 euros per day.
Crocland camps specialise in 100% in English, where students also attend classes, they will be practicing English 24 hours, using a wide range of recreational activities in a natural and fun way, regardless of the level of English, each student has.
From our experience, we know that children and young people have a great capacity to integrate and participate in activities in English, thanks to the preparation and methodology of our monitors, making students perform like an English village is involved, accustomed in a few days and acquiring fluency with the language.
Features of Crocland camps:
- 100% in English 24 hours..
- Native and bilingual instructors , trained in different fields of education.
- With a varied and current program that includes: classes, sports, games, crafts workshops, kitchen, gymkhanas, excursions, cinema and parties.
- Small workgroups, 1 monitor for 10 children.
- Publishing and information shared on a daily photo blog for parental access only.
- Constant communication with parents by the direction of the camp, solving any problems and meeting the specific needs of each child.
- Liability insurance and accident cover.
- The safety of children is fundamental to our facilities and programs, with special protocols and specific training for our instructors.
- Medical emergency centre 5 minutes minutes away.
- The kitchen is professional with a special menu for children with allergies and special dietary needs.
Contact details and enrolment
To register for summer camp 2016 in Segovia you must contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org or location: Office in Boadilla del Monte, Street Salvador Dali, 12, by appointment only.
For any enquiries please contact us by phone 630 011 288 .Also, our team will kindly help you to complete the registration.
Learn & Work
If you are an adult, you can take Spanish classes compatible with work camps as a monitor of English to Spanish children.
In that case you should send your CV and pass a selection process, including a Skype interview.